RezG-Group ™ - Introduction
RezG-Group ™ Travel Software is an Internet based reservations, and housing management solution for the meetings industry. By using RezG-Group ™, meeting planners and convention housing providers can easily manage the housing requirements and reservations of their groups and drive efficiencies and cost savings in their operation.
When an exhibitor and or attendee enter the group’s website, they will find a link that will seamlessly connect them to the Rezgateway housing system. The site is secure and includes real-time inventory, a direct link to registration, descriptions and rates of hotels.
RezG-Group™ - Key features
- AExhibitors, call center staff of the event planners / housing providers can easily make reservations and update rooming lists via user-friendly screens.
- Hotels and activities reservations
- The attendees are able to book in a secure mode and obtain confirmations in real time via the event web site, the meeting planners and or housing providers’ web site 24 / 7
- Transactions are carried out in a secure browser environment and data is transmitted using the latest encryption technology
- Reservation confirmations are automatically sent via email or fax to attendees and exhibitors
- All confirmations can be customized and will include a complete agenda of the each event
- Flexible and sophisticated inventory and rate management tools including restrictions (length of stay controls), cut offs and the ability to keep room blocks open for extension of stays etc
- Sub Groups: ability to manage room-block allotments for various demographic groups. The system protects the group block (without requiring names up front) and allows the attendees and exhibitors constant access via secure access to update and change names as needed, while always protecting the group room block. This feature also monitors staff and comp rooms.
- Integration to 3rd party wholesale systems for hotel and activity content
- The system captures all contact details of attendees / exhibitors for a permissible marketing database
- Integration to property management, channel management system
- Hotel rooming lists (based on arrival, demographic, bed type, and company level).
- Company rooming lists based on event, hotel or company specific.
- Pick-up report : e.g.: event pick up report, length of stay report, event sales etc
- Final housing report: final pick-up numbers, reservations statistics, sub-block usage and demographic information.
- Accounting reports for reconciliation with suppliers
- Management reports to determine profitability of events