An important element in our business model is the strong business relationships we develop with our customers. We do this by assigning a dedicated project team for each client and guiding then at each phase in successfully integrating Rezgateway system with their existing business (i.e. from requirements gathering, prioritizing items, project management, training, user acceptance, implementation (staging / production), data transfer, trial run and post live account management etc).
- Rezgateway’s products are provided as a hosted (ASP model) or as In house managed solutions (License).
- For hosted service - no hardware, software, technical staff is required by customers to operate and maintain the service. Rezgateway maintains the service 24/7 and guarantees 99.5% uptime of the service. Customers can either be in shared hosting or on dedicated hosting.
- Rezgateway users only leading data center operators to host the applications. At present Rezgateway works with leading data center operators in the USA, South Africa, United Kingdom and Dubai.
- Rezgateway’s technology architecture is open and platform independent, we have the flexibility of utilizing a hybrid of platforms and solutions based on the demand and requirement of our clients for business or leisure travel technologies alike. Our products can run on Windows 2000 based platforms, Unix platforms such as Sun Solaris and IBM AIX, and also the open source Linux platform
- In the license model, the customer will be responsible for the hardware, software, bandwidth, firewalls, back ups etc and should be managed and supported by their own IT department.
Security and Standards
- We follow industry accepted coding standards and best practices of web development.
- Rezgateway’s hosted solutions operate in a secure environment at leading data centers and we utilize industry standard encryption technologies to communicate and store sensitive data in our application.
- Rezgateway is in the process of getting validated as compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) requirements for Level 1 service providers.
- Scalability of the service: Rezgateway’s service is highly scalable. The systems were designed and developed to ensure rapid scalability of the service without affecting the ongoing operation.
- Rezgateway follows a product based development and delivery model. We support four major releases and four patch releases per year. For exceptional cases we are capable of following a project based development and delivery model.
- Release items are based on the product road map maintained for each product line. Rezgateway system features are constantly reviewed and road map updated in order to give our customers a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Managed customizations: Rezgateway’s solutions can be customized to suit market conditions and business practices of customers. These customizations will be released via a patch release or via a major release.
- An account officer will be assigned to each customer upon sign up. He / She will carry out all project management activities to ensure a successful implementation of the system.
- We provide technical support: 24 / 7, 365 days: for hosted services.
- Customers can contact our tech support either via the issue tracking tool, email, telephone or instant messenger.