RezG-Package ™ key features
- Air, car, hotel, activities, transfers, cruises, packages and insurance bookings (confirmed and request reservations).
- Internet booking engine (B2C and B2B) and call center reservation module
- Shopping cart, Dynamnic Packging & Fixed Package features
- Maps, Filters and Sorting capabilities
- White Label / Affiliate / Deep Links
- Look and feel of the IBW is fully customized.
- Vourcher and Ticketing processes
- Auto Cancellations and Payment Deadlines
- Manual booking form to record adhoc reservations
- Multi lingual booking process
- B2B Module
- Travel Agents / Tour Operator set up
- GSA module / Sub Agents booking features
- Commission setup and tracking
- Credit control
- B2B Dash Board
- Payment / Cancellation deadline alerts
- Multiple payment options
- Track Individual agent bookings in an agency
- Flexible inventory management blocks, free sell, request inventory for land travel products
- Set up net and commissionable contracts
- Set unlimited number of rate rules (regional rates) and "rate tiers"
- Travel inventory management: close outs, cut offs, close to arrival and restrictions
- Manage separate customer allotments
- Yield management tools
- Costing & mark up module
- Special promotions & discounts
- GDS Integration (Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre and Worldspan)
- Supplier systems, 3rd party systems (over 55 3rd party) and Channel management systems for land products
- Cruise integration
- Payment Gateway Integration
- E2Fax services
- Accounting and Financial systems
- CRM and CMS integrations
- Integrations to Internal Back Office Systems
- Integration to 3rd party reporting software
- XML Out - Distribute inventory to external sources via web services.
- Operational, accounting and management reports that covers the entire operation
- Affiliate and B2B tracking reports
- Generate real time reports and download data into several spreadsheet format options.
- Options to generate mailing lists and develop targeted email lists
- Secure access for suppliers (inventory providers) to directly update rates, availability and static content with or without restrictions. Suppliers also use the extranet to confirm reservations.
- Affiliates can access the system via a secure login to view bookings made via their web site/s.
- B2C / B2B customers have a secure access to the system to view their reservations, print vouchers, make payment and cancel reservations
- Content management system to create your own product description pages - hotel, activity and packages
- Record receipts and payments (online / offline payments)
- View receivables and payables
- Issue Invoices
- Payment approval process to issue vouchers
- Issue credit and debit notes
Get Started! / Receive More Information